Located only 50 metres from a secluded swimming beach in Oruawharo Bay on a stunning 16 acre property on New Zealand's pristine Great Barrier Island the cottage provides everything you need for an idyllic getaway.
This two bedroom cottage is located adjacent but separate from the Oruawharo Beach House with landscaped grounds around both properties. The cottage has been designed by world renowned architects Fearon Hay with the interiors conceived and designed by Penny Hay. It is a luxurious timber clad pavilion like building with timber interiors and extensive glazing providing outstanding views of the sea and the wonderful rugged landform of the Great Barrier Island. Rate is from $450 per double per night.
Note: There is no town water supply, electricity or waste water services on the island. Electricity is generally provided by solar power and water supplied from rainwater collection, therefore conservation of water and electricity is needed.
- Minimum stay 2nights
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- Two super king sized beds (can be split into singles )
- Fridge/ Freezer, Integrated kitchen and living area, Cutlery and Crockery
- Gas stove and oven, Dishwasher, Wood burning stove, Outdoor barbecue
- Landline telephone, High speed broadband
- Washing machine, Outdoor shower
- stereo system
Call us: +64 9 473 6031