This rustic cabin with two bedrooms(one doubling as a living area)a small kitchen and hot water shower has an idyllic location nestled in a wide valley is only 40 metres away from the beach at Oruawharo Bay.
There is no town water supply, electricity or waste water services on the island. Electricity is generally provided by solar power and water supplied from rainwater collection, therefore conservation of water and electricity is needed. Rate is from $150 per double per night.
- Sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- One Queen sized bed, One double bunk, One single bunk
- Outside long drop toilet
- Electric power Gas hot water Hot water shower (inside)
- Fridge/ freezer, Cutlery and crockery, 2 x gas cooker, Outdoor BBQ
- Linen and towels provided
- ** Not available in winter season **
Call us: +64 9 473 6031