A traditional family bach with views over Medland's beach, Hirakimata (Mt Hobson), Kaitoke beach and the eastern coastline.
Easy 10/15min walk to the beach via a bush track. Fabulous surfing and fishing only minutes away. Flat outside areas for tents and child play.
2 x bedrooms, each with queen sized beds
1 x caravan with 1 x queen & small double
– Basic solar powered electrics
– Gas for cooking, fridge and hot water
– Inside & outside dining tables
– Safe swimming for children in tidal estuary
– Flat camping sites around the house
The southern end of Medlands beach is suitable for boat launching.
Visitors to clean-up and leave the bach as found
Winter: 2 x nights. Summer: 3 x nights.
$200 (applied if bach is not left clean & tidy)
Basic solar power. ie NO hair driers and / or heavy load electrical items. Laptops / iPods etc can be powered using 12volt cigarette lighter
Pedestrian access via bridge across stream and then easy 10/15 min walk to bach. Vehicle access requires crossing of Oruawharo tidal stream. 4×4 recommended.
- Views over Medlands beach
- Elevated site
- Up to 6 people
- Bring your own linen towels etc
Call us: 021 367 360