Waiheke on the water
Water sports are huge on Waiheke. Strap the sea kayak to the roof and pack your boogie board too.
- Explore the coastline with Kayak Waiheke. They offer 2-hour, half-day and full-day experiences
- Give a stand up paddleboard (SUP) a go with freedom hires from Kayak Waiheke and paddle your way across Matiatia Bay
- Get amongst the waves at Onetangi Beach or experience the iconic Onetangi Beach Races on Sunday 11 February 2018
- Take your jet ski to one of the Island’s northern beaches coast. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphin and orcas
- Waiheke is a fisherman’s paradise. Book ahead with one of the Island's fishing charters
- Soak up the rays and feel the sand between your feet on idyllic Palm Beach