A taste of Waiheke
Discover the fine wines and artisan produce. Expect to drive home with some supplies in your boot!
- Kennedy Point Vineyard is Waiheke's only certified organic vineyard, with extra virgin olive oil and local honey too
- Head to the renowned Mudbrick Restaurant - but make sure you book ahead
- Or turn right for the equally famous Stonyridge Vineyard. Their Veranda Café is brilliant on a sunny day
- Walk amongst the olive groves and taste the extra virgin oils at Rangihoua Estate
- For fine wine in a stunning setting, drive to Man ‘O War Bay and the Man ‘O War Vineyards
- Finish the day at Oneroa’s Oyster Inn with its succulent local oysters from Te Matuku